5 Best International Payment Gateway Services for E-commerce
What is Payment Gateway?
Payment Gateway is a system that allows a merchant to accept credit card or debit card and other forms of electronic payment. The service automates the payment transaction between the shopper and merchant. So when a buyer buy something from a shop, then the seller doesn’t need to share his bank information. Buyers can use his debit card, credit card or internet banking to make the payment. So it is the easiest process to make online payment and all information between buyer and seller stays safe & secure. But there are many Payment Gateway companies available. But If you need an international payment gateway which is reliable, low charges, easy to customize and of course supports all over the world. In this article i am sharing you Best International Payment Gateway Providers those are really good and reliable.
5 Best International Payment Gateway Services:
Authorize.net is an internet payment gateway, that is suitable for all type of business, online stores, E-commerce etc. If you are finding about how to collect money from worldwide, then authorize.net is the best solution for you. It is founded in 1996 and it has over 440,000+ merchant customers. They provide such good features to their customers. They accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, JCB etc.
This gets you a high quality on-site payment gateway, though, even allowing you to accept PayPal. You you also get an Advanced Fraud Detection Suite, Payment security, 24×7 support etc. With their recurring billing system, your customers will get Bill without storing their payment information locally. And it also handle online subscriptions.
You can accept international transactions from customers worldwide. But your business must be based in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe or Australia.
- Account Access: After login in your Merchant account, all things will be in your hand. From admin panel you can manage and review transactions, configure account settings, view account statements, download reports.
- Fraud Prevention: They are providing fraud prevention services. So your customers information stay safe.
- Payment Security: With Authorize.Net, your customers can be confident their data is secure.
- Payment Options: All major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, JCB, Signature Debit Cards.
- Digital payment solutions: Apple Pay, PayPal, Visa Checkout.
- $49 setup fee, plus $25 recurring monthly charge.
- 2.9% + $0.30 transaction costs.
Chargeback: A $25 fee will be billed by your merchant account provider for chargebacks.
Stripe is one of the most popular most used international payment gateway. Stripe is the best way to accept payments online and in mobile apps, arguably the most popular PayPal alternative available. They handle billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world.
It gives you the opportunity to take on-site payments without the monthly fee. They have Pay-as-you-go plan available. Like PayPal Standard, it comes with no setup fees. But you will have to pay a $30 monthly fee, however, plus transaction fees.
Once you’re set up, transfers arrive in your bank account on a 2-day rolling basis. Or you can opt to receive transfers weekly or monthly. But unfortunately Stripe is available only 10 countries: Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, US, UK.
- Fast, predictable transfers: Once you’re set up, transfers arrive in your bank account on a 2-day rolling basis.
- Payment Options: All major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, JCB, ACH and Bitcoin payments, Apple Pay, Android Pay.
- Easy to Integrate: With their integration tool you can easily setup your E-commerce website.
- Multi Currency: Stripe supports over 100+ currencies.
- Proven fraud protection: Stripe actively works to protect your business from fraudulent charges and monitors suspicious transactions.
- No Setup fee
- 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction, or 5% + $0.05 for microtransactions.
Chargeback: $15 fee when there is a dispute on one of your transactions. If the dispute is resolved in your favor, however, they refund the fee.
2Checkout is a leading global payment platform that allows companies to accept online and mobile payments from buyers worldwide. It is one of the best International Payment Gateway. If you have large type E-commerce website, then it is the best solution for you.
But why is it best solution for you? Because their service is available in over 211 countries with 15 different languages.
2Checkout has no setup fees. It has payment processing charges(varies on countries), such as: if your business is in US country, then fees will be 2.9% + 30¢ per successful transaction. And 1% fee applies to payments you accept from customers outside of the United States. After that you will receive money from 2Checkout via bank transfer, international wire transfer, or on a Payoneer MasterCard.
- No Setup Fees: They have no monthly fees and you don’t need to pay for setup(no hidden fees, and no extra charges).
- Advanced Fraud Protection: 2Checkout is PCI Level 1 certified – the highest level certification possible.
- Payment Options: Accept major payment methods including credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal.
- Currency Conversation: It does the conversion to your home currency incurs an average fee of 2-5%above the daily bank exchange rate.
- Flexible Integration: Choose from 3 customizable checkout options, and integrate with 100+ shopping carts.
- No Setup fee
- 2.9% + 30¢ per successful transaction
Chargeback: A $20 fee will be charged for chargebacks.
QuickPay is a complete solution for receiving money if you have a E-commerce website. They have more than 20.000 customers and process more than 2.000.000 payments each month. It can be integrated into any system, such as some popular module : Woocommerce, Shopify, Opencart, PrestaShop and many more.
QuickPay cooperates with both local and international acquirers, and is available in more than 20 languages. So if your business is outside US country, no problem. It is available in many countries. And it supports all major Credit cards, even you can receive payments by sending an e-mail with a link to your customer.. So if you are finding an interntional payment gateway urgently for your business, then it is good option for you.
- Security: QuickPay is certified to the latest version of PCI DSS Level 1, and with their tools you can identify and defend yourself against fraud.
- Payment System: Accept major payment methods including credit cards, debit cards, Mobile pay, Paypal.
- Flexible Integration: You can integrate QuickPay with over 51 popular systems.
- Free for only basic level. If you want to upgrade your account, then you have to pay. See the pricing chart below:
Chargeback: Virtually NO CHARGEBACKS, but in some cases it works.
WePay is a international payment gateway, similar to Stripe. WePay allows virtually any website to integrate an account that will allow it to collect payments from participating users via ACH bank transfers and credit card. After getting your WePay dashboard, you have complete control of the payments experience with fully customized sign-up, checkout, and email communications.
The service has no setup fees, no monthly fees, and no service length requirement. It collects a fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 for credit card payments and 1% plus $0.30 for bank transfer payments.
- Risk Management System: All users data pass with their customized risk management system(innovative Risk API), and they use it to make better risk decisions.
- Custom UX: WePay payment system is customizable to match your desired user experience. You can customize checkout forms and more.
- Payment System: Accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, ACH Payments, Recurring payments, tipping point payments, and multi-party payouts.
- Mobile Payment: WePay enables you to launch your own mobile card reader program.
- No Setup fees.
- 2.9% + $0.30 for credit card payments.
- 1% + $0.30 for bank transfer payments.
Chargeback: It depends number of chargebacks/number of total successful payments. Typically, They hold their merchants to maintain no greater than a 1% chargeback rate.