7 Best Web Hosting Services in 2022
Are you a blogger looking for the best web hosting service? There are many options to choose from, so it can be hard to figure out which is the best one. Here are some tips on how to decide what is right for your blog needs.
The internet has taken over most of the world’s operations, and as more innovations come, it will get even more widespread.
With everyone accessing the internet remotely on most devices, it has become one of the best platforms for business.
One way or the other, you will need a website either for advertisement, to communicate to clients, hold meetings, or any other use that is relevant to you.
At this point, you will need a reliable web hosting service to keep the website running. So what hosting service would be best for you?
How do you choose? Let us get into the details and help you through all the biggest and best hosting services.
Handpicked related content,
- How to Start a Blog in 2022
- How to Start a Sports Blog and Make Money in 2022
- 9 Best HostGator Alternatives in 2022
Best Web Hosting Services
Picking the right web hosting service is the first step toward getting a successful online platform. There are a lot of hosting services, and the information can be overwhelming.
It, therefore, seems sensible for you to go through a list of the best services, then you can pick one and get a keener look at it. Here are the best 5 hosting services to choose from;
Bluehost is one of the most popular web hosting services because it is affordable yet user-friendly, high-performing, and has excellent value. It is also officially WordPress recommended.
- Bluehost emphasizes user-friendliness. They make it easy for anyone, especially beginners, to manage a website even with multiple pages and data types. They use the C-Panel to give users space for integrations.
- It is compatible and allows for the addition of other apps and plugins. This gives the user more features to work with, and you will have a better experience building websites, and your users will appreciate it.
- Bluehost offers you full control over your website. You can go to the performance page and change the settings to make your page load faster. You can moderate comments you get from all your websites rather than going to each site separately.
- It offers high performance. Bluehost has a loading time of about 2 seconds on average, depending on your location. This will give you a better ranking in the SERP, which will provide you more users.
SiteGround is an amazing overall website host. It is a fast-growing independent company, and it has some perks depending on your needs.
- They have fair pricing. SiteGround’s plans start from 3.95per month if you take the annual subscription for their lowest package. Their most expensive package goes at a monthly subscription of $11.95, affordable for most users.
- High performance. SiteGround has raised the hosting industry standard in high performance. No matter how good your website looks, you will not have users if the site is sluggish and needs a lot of time to load.
SiteGround has an amazing server speed, allowing your website to load up to 4 times faster than other services.
- Amazing customer service. SiteGround is well created, and it is easy to use even if you have never built a website. You can add some tools, media files, and applications to make your website better.
If you need assistance, you will find customer care very helpful. They respond in as little as 5 minutes which is much faster than the industry average of 45 minutes.
Handpicked related content,
- 9 Best Bluehost Alternatives in 2022
- 5 Best SEMrush Alternatives in 2022 (Free and Paid)
- A2 Hosting vs SiteGround – Which Host is Best for You?
- 9 Best WP Engine Alternatives in 2022
WP engine is another growing hosting service that has the attention of numerous developers. It has a lot of features that users can use to make amazing websites for their clients.
- It offers top-notch security for all your data. WP engine will provide you with a free SSL certificate to protect the user data and your data from hackers. In addition to this, they update their firewalls regularly to enhance security.
- A one-click development area. This is an easy-to-use tool that allows users to test their website before they go live. This helps you iron out any bugs that you could have missed during development.
- It has a lot of settings and options. This will give you much more control over every detail of your website. The only problem is that it won’t be the best for a beginner since you won’t know what half the settings are about.
- The site is high-performance. All the navigational and functional tools are responsive, and they make the site easy to work with. You could also migrate any WordPress website you already had to the WP engine quickly and easily.
This is the best value per dollar hosting service for you. This service can serve a wide range of users regardless of your intended use since it gives you automated backup.
- It has WordPress cloud hosting. This feature will give your website loading times that are more than 2.5 times faster than traditionally hosted WordPress websites. This will be sure to provide you with a better SERP ranking.
- It comes with many unlimited features. Most services limit most specs for different package users. With Hostgator, you will get unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited databases, so you can have numerous WordPress installs.
- It comes with a free website builder. The builder is easy to use, and it will work well for anyone that needs to build a website quickly. In addition to all these features, you get a 45-day money-back guarantee.
This is the cheapest web hosting service you can find that performs above average. It is used in 178 countries, where it has a total of over 29 million subscribers. They get over 15,000 guests each day, so what is there to like about them?
- They offer affordable services. Hostinger is one of the cheapest services you will get. They have plans that cost as low as $2.99 per month; thus, it can be a good choice for a beginning blogger or small business without a lot of cash.
- It comes with the most basic features for a good website. You will get a free domain name for your website, SSL certificates, and protection against attacks. In addition to this, you will get a free SEO toolkit.
The toolkit will help you generate content that will be ranked higher in a SERP. You will also get a website building tool for free which will work for bloggers and small businesses.
- It is user-friendly. Their free website builder is as simple as it gets. You will have no problem navigating it or using some of its numerous tools, even if it is your first attempt.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee. You get amazing and secure performance, but you could get your money within the first 30 days of use if you don’t like it. Considering the fee you pay, this is an amazing service.
There are many web hosting options to choose from. They come at different prices, and in the end, selecting the right one will help you get more users. Most service providers offer the same features, so what matters is the performance. Ensure you pick a service that gives you a quick loading time. This will get your site ranked higher in a SERP, which means you will get more users.
Handpicked related content,
*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive a small fee if you choose to purchase through my links (at no extra cost to you). This helps us to keep WPMyWeb up and running and up-to-date. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it! Learn more.