Write for Us
WPMyWeb.com is now accepting “Guest Post“
Do you want to write for WPMyWeb.com? We’d love to publish your guest post.
Before you submit a guest post, please read the following guidelines.
The type of content we’re looking for
We want high quality, in-depth, well-researched articles that are useful and interesting to WordPress users. If you think you can give us an article/post like that then you’re just the person we’re looking for!
Here are the guidelines to follow:
- Minimum of 1500+ words.
- Good headings and subheadings.
- We only accept articles that are high quality, in-depth, well-researched blog posts with relevant media files.
- Articles must be unique. It cannot be published anywhere else previously, and it cannot be re-published anywhere else.
- Internal links to other content on our sites (that way we know you care).
- Please avoid any affiliate or self-promotional links.
- The author bio shouldn’t more than 3-4 sentences and you’re allowed to add 1 link maximum (rich anchor text links are not allowed).
- Start by coming up with 3 headline ideas with keywords that you think could work well.
- Send your ideas via email (please don’t send us complete articles), along with 3 links to your previous work.
- Send your guest post in HTML or .DOC format.
- When your article is ready, send it to email at jyoti(@) wpmyweb(.)com.
- After your submission, please wait 1-2 weeks before we get around to your submission.
- Once we submit your article on WPMyWeb, we will send you a notification about it.