SiteGround Hosting Review -Why SiteGround is Best Hosting Provider(2017)
If you have ever searched about “Best Web Hosting”, you may probably seen “SiteGround” in top 3 list in every website or blog. Not to mention SiteGround is suggested by WordPress.org. So in this SiteGround review i am explaining all stuffs about SiteGround bout its Hosting, Performance, Site Uptime, Support and Price. Good thing is i recently switched from GoDaddy to SiteGround and using “StartUp” plan.
SiteGround was founded in 2004 by Tenko Nikolov. It was a small company at that time, but gradually it turned into a leading web hosting service provider.Now they host more than 500,000 domains with this number growing by the hour and today the company has more than 320 employees. That’s not all, they process 1800+ tickets, 1000+ phone calls and 2500+ chat requests per day.
Total number of domains are hosted under SiteGround
1. Hosting Plans
They are providing 3 type of hosting plans: StartUp($3.95), GrowBig($7.95) & GoGeek($14.95). And the good thing is that they are providing managed services on all plans.
StartUp plan includes 10GB Web Space, unlimited data transfer in common and you can host only one Website.
This is SiteGround’s basic plan that starts at just $3.95 per month.
- Allowed 1 Website
- 10 GB Web Space
- Unlimited Data Transfer(Suitable Number of 10,000 Monthly Visits)
- Free Domain Name
- Unlimited MySQL DB
- cPanel & SSH access
- SSD Storage
- Level 1 SuperCacher
- HTTP/2 enabled servers
- Free BackUp
- 24×7 Support
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
If you are new or have low traffic, then this plan is perfect for you.
Unless you need premium features like- SuperCacher level3, WildCard SSL, Priority support and more. By using this plan you will get some extra benefit:
- Unlimited Websites
- 20 GB Web Space
- One Year WildCard SSL
- SuperCacher Level 3
- Priority Support
- Basic Backup & Restore Service
Using SuperCacher you will get all caching features as “W3 Total Cache“, and its extremely powerful. Alternatively, you can use the page speed optimizer developed by Google PageSpeed.
If you have a huge traffic on your website and want a best quality WordPress Hosting, then this plan is for you. Including GrowBig features, you will get the following:\
- One-Click WordPress Staging
- SG-Git for WordPress repo creation
- Premium Backup & Restore Service
- Free PCI Compliance
- and many more…
There is no doubt that SiteGround’s Performance is is far better. SiteGround provides SSD drives on all plans, SSDs provide for a 1000x increase in input/output operations as compared to regular drives. They also use NGINX web server technology to speed up the load of the static content of all the websites we host.
Besides, they have highest standard Data Centers in World. So your website stay more stable and more speedy. See the map below of their Data Centers locations:
Including all plan, you will get free CloudFlare CDN(Content Delivery Network), makes your website load faster in any part of the world by caching its content and distributing it over multiple data centers.
3. Speed & Uptime
With their powerful SuperCacher features, your site opens more faster. Some of powerful features are that increase your site speed more faster(Those features are included on all shared & cloud hosting plans).
- SSD drives on all plans: SiteGround provides SSD drives for all shared and cloud plans. It increases 1000x in input/output operations as compared to regular drives.
- NGINX server speed: They use NGINX web server technology to speed up the load of the static content of all the websites.
- Geeky SuperCacher: Their own build caching mechanism that speeds up dramatically the serving of the dynamic content of the sites too. SuperCacher also allows website speed optimization through memcached and Google page speed.
- Free CDN available: CloudFlare CDN makes your website load faster in any part of the world by caching its content and distributing it over multiple data centers. Learn more about CDN.
- HTTP/2 enabled servers: HTTP/2 is the newest network protocol, which significantly speeds up loading of websites in the browser.
- PHP7 and HHVM: By using PHP7 and HHVM, you will get extra benefit.
They have one of the best uptime figures going. One of the reasons why their Uptime figures are so high is that they have built custom server monitoring software that can automatically resolve 90 percent of issues without human interaction.
They also track their servers in real time(within 1-5 min), so you don’t need to worry about your site.
4. Friendly Support
I mostly like them because of their friendly support. You can talk, chat with them anytime, they are always ready to help you & and they always try to solve your issues related to hosting.
I am personally saying that they provide the best support i have ever seen. 🙂
Pricing starts from $3.95/month.
- StartUP= $3.95
- GrowBig= $7.95
- GoGeek= $14.95
If you are using SiteGround Hosting, then feel free to review. This can help other visitors. 😀