How to Get Media.net Approval Within 1 Day, Working Tricks 2016
So in this tutorial i am gonna show you What is Media.net and how to get Media.net approval within 1 day. So first i am telling you what is Media.net.
Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers. It provides the full spectrum of advertising and traffic monetization solutions to its large, and has one of the most comprehensive ad tech portfolios in the industry.
Lets take a small look about this company:
Media.net is now one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. It has more than 800+ employees in worldwide. In revenue section, Media.net is the 2nd largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
So why should i choose Media.net:
As i told you it is the 2nd largest ad server in world. If you have any problem with adsense approval or your account got banned. Then it is the best solution. If you did not see our earlier post yet, then must check Best 5 High Paying Google Adsense Alternatives 2016.
In Google adsense you get 67% revenue share, but media.net gives you upto 90% revenue share. Maximum ads come from Bing & Yahoo, and you can boost your income in easy way.
How to get media.net Approval:
Before starting how to Get Media.net Approval, you first need to know their TOS(Terms of services), Policies, which is a secret key to get approval with no issue. Perfectly following those terms you will get one step ahead than others mainly who really don’t read their policy and they are still unable to get media.net approval. So take a look at those terms and guidelines.
- Enough Traffic: The first thing you need to receive majority traffic from US / UK / Canada. They mainly provides US,UK based ads, so its great if your site get traffic from those mentioned countries. And make sure visitors uses your website.
- Website Content: You can’t must not include in “torrentz, cracking, hacking, phreaking, hate, violence, racial intolerance, tobacco, alcohol, ammunition, hazardous substances, illegal drugs, gore, violence, gambling drugs, other illegal downloads.
If they find you you to sharing any of those article, they must ban your account. Otherhand you can not use you website as forum, on-line chat platforms.
- Your site should not contain programs which promote invalid click activity by paying users to clicking on ads, browse websites, read email.
- User Behaviour : When your application got approved by Media.net, you are fully responsible of your ads. Publishers may not offer any compensation or incentivize any person in any manner to view/click ads. When you put any ads in your website, do not use any alternative text or phrase, which encourages users to click mainly this ” Click Here/ This“.
- User may not click the Ads or use any means to inflate impressions and/or clicks artificially, including manual methods. Clicks on Ads must result permanent ban.
- You are not allowed to drive traffic to your site through incentivized click programs, spam email marketing, paid-to-surf, autosurf, click-exchange programs, unwanted advertisements on third-party websites.
Top 5 trick to get media.net approval:
Traffic: They firstly check about traffic in your website and source also. If you get traffic from US, UK and Canada, then it will be more easier. But getting organic traffic is not easy. There are many things depend on traffic. For this you need a good SEO optimized WordPress theme. If you can’t find any suitable theme, then check our 20 Handpicked Free wordpress blog theme or Top 20 WordPress Portfolio Themes 2016. Those themes are newly updated and fully SEO optmized.
Post Content: Your website should contains at least 30-40 post, every post above 1000 words and update your post everyday. So you must thinking how to count total words and overall progress? So you must use Our suggested Best 4 SEO plugin for WordPress. SEO Plugin helps you to write better content and increase your site rank in Search engines.
Remove Other Networks Ads: Your website should not contain any ad or any affiliate marketing ads. If you are using any other Google adsense alternatives, then remove all ads from your website and then apply to Media.net.
Submit your site on Search Engines: By submitting your website name to Search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, so people can discover your site easily. And result is more traffic into your site.